➢ Client: biofuels division of a major oil producer
- Project: we carried out an in-depth study of the impact of WTO negotiations on biofuels.
- Outcome: work resulted in improved forward planning by client.
➢ Client: trading company
- Project: we researched and analysed the European Commission anti-dumping and anti-subsidy investigation on US biodiesel.
- Outcome: client was better placed to make informed decisions on business.
➢ Client: trade association representing the interests of ethanol producers
- Project: we managed the trade association to promote the interests of its members.
- Outcome: gave client a voice at EU institutional level and greater influence on Commission policy.
➢ Other studies:
- Rules of Origin
- Bilateral trade agreements
- EU procedure for tariff change
- EU Mercosur negotiations
- World Custom Organisation policy on biofuels
- EU agriculture policy on biofuels
o EU Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) negotiations